What's new

Huge lightning strikes

Tyguy35

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 7, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
38
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These strikes were no more then 300m away so loud and awesome. Th foreground isn't so good and there water on the lens but it's good compared to what I have gotten before. Cc would be great to help better lightning shots.
 

Attachments

  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    451.2 KB · Views: 112
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    376.4 KB · Views: 101
Those are great! How did you get these? Tripod + long exposure?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I sat in my car and put my tripod on the passenger seat. Then a 20 sec exposure and 100 ISO the lightning was so bright it basically made he image the right light for me. The lightning was so close to me and all around me that I only stayed out for ten minutes or so it got kinda scary haha. Apparently there was more 5 people struck in y city that night.
 
The secind one in particular is outstanding imo
 
Thank you I also prefer the second one. Also each are barely cropped I cropped maybe. Cm on each side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom