Human Dragon [D2X picture + fisheye]

digitalfrog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.digitalfrog.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any feedback and constructive critic is welcome :)

original.jpg

i think the subject-the man is better to be moved to the sides a little bit
what do u think?
i quite like ur capture of the moment and use of the wide angle lense
nice work

I like very much how part of the stage and all that is in the background are included in the frame and the fire itself is still now blown out!

(Other than that your "human dragon" ;) is blowing it out, :lol: )
What a show!!!

Cool shot. I like the composition and the stage and all. Just too bad the very top of the fire is cut a tad.
NIce one. Welcome to the forum BTW

Great shot! Lots of drama and fun use of the fisheye. I miss the top bit of flame, but that's a minor nitpick. :D

this is too much of a great capture for the composition to bother me...excellent!
hope he didn't need the services of that fire truck standing by :mrgreen:

Your timing was bang on for this shot and the exposure is excellent....however I do agree that the compo would benefit had he been placed more to the right. either way it's a great shot! :D

wow - cool shot, i didn't even notice the bit of fire missing from the top, the image is so strong, my focus went to the huge fireball coming from this guys face. nice comp, love the firetruck and the stage lights too. like your title also!

wow, he must of had my cooking....

this is just a great shot... love it.. i'm with most of the others, who cares about the sliver up top....my eyes focus on the whole subject...

tremendous shot!!

HELL YEAH !!! Kick azz shot ! Love the tilt and nicely timed on the clicker.

Awesome !

Thanks for the feedback !

here is another one, not as good as my first though....

78069671.jpg

Most reactions

Back