Hump Day, as in Grizzly Bear hump...

A 50 lb. pit bull terrier is dangerous when it attacks. A female grizzly is like a 400 lb. pit bull. That ranger may've saved a life or two, good on her.

Very nice shots. You are so fortunate to have been able to spend that much time there. Like @MSnowy I never saw a one during my week out there a couple of years ago.

Wonderful photos! Good thing a ranger came by to move people back. We went to an elk park recently and there are signs everywhere to stay at least 100 ft away, but saw people getting too close.

They are such impressive beasts. Not something I'd like to encounter on a forest walk but wow, what a privilege to be given to opportunity to photograph them. Well done.

I can't believe how stupid people be become when they need to be told like a child by another adult to move to a safe area from something so powerful that could rip a grown man or women apart in seconds. It's like they go brain dead any commonsense they may have had goes out the window. I read something posted somewhere that a guy i think it was a guy paid a private zoo keeper like a extra 150.00 bucks to let him in an enclosure with a Black Panther to rub it's belly and he did and it ripped him up bad, his scalp was hanging among other serious injuries in critical condition but alive.Stupid and stupider.

Great photos! You are so lucky to be able to spend that much time out there! And 399 and the 4 Cubs are so adorable. I hope they make it through the winter. I think she’s 24?

Great photos! You are so lucky to be able to spend that much time out there! And 399 and the 4 Cubs are so adorable. I hope they make it through the winter. I think she’s 24?

24 sounds about right. They really wondered if she would have any more Cubs at her age! Boom, take that.. :)
I really like working in retail but no job with Covid...
After a while of getting to do this all day, I didn't mind NOT working.. :). :)
YES, I was so lucky and I knew it everyday..
Thank you for your compliment!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back