What's new

Husband brought TEN chicks home...so I thought I'd photograph them

JenLavazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
379
Reaction score
0
Location
Small town USA!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Aren't they cute!!

4561749968_e4cb9bc4ec.jpg


4561749838_1eb44e08ce.jpg
 
:lol: You could use them for "props" in a photo shoot =P Did the baby chicks enjoy their studio session? :lmao:

"So what do you like to take pictures of? "

"I'm in fashion photography- I photograph lots of chicks."
 
LOL I thought the title might get some attention!! heehee
 
I now see how some may have got it wrong but I did not. When we were young like you, we had lotsa chicks around here in the spring and ducklings & goslings.

Your pics bring back fond memories.
 
I have to admit it caught my attention real quick lol great shots!
 
How cute, they'll make fine chicken sandwiches someday!
 
They look alittle fuzzy to me :lol:
 
ahhh....everytime i go to tractor supply i want to get some. Ducks too are so cute :D

I like the shallow depth of field.

this really makes me want to go get some and have a photo shoot..
 
:) Believe me, you will be seeing more of these little guys in the future!!! Give my kids a break from modeling for awhile!!

I keep going back into our laundry room and checking on them...they are so stinking cute! Most of them will be like pets and supply eggs for us.....the mean ones...well, InTempus you have the right idea :drool:
 
I'm a sucker for cute chicks, these are no exception.
 
Soooo cute! We had a pet duck once when I was a kid. We raised him from a duckling. But we lived in an apartment. Not the ideal situation :)

Is your flooring that faux wood paper you can get from Michael's?
 
LOL I thought the title might get some attention!! heehee

Madame Lavazza, it indeed brings some attention (LOL) nothing like a smile with morning coffee
Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom