What's new

Husband brought TEN chicks home...so I thought I'd photograph them

The title was too obvious but they are cute pictures :D

I had a pet chick once... then a cat ate it. :(
 
Cute!

Love the 2nd one!
 
I could post a picture of what the coons did with my duckling.... But I'll pass.
 
ohhhhh they are so cute...i want one for pictures ...hehehehe
 
When you cookin em?
 
When I bring chicks home, my wife wants them plucked.;)
 
I didn't even get the double meaning, until I started reading replies. :lol:

But we have a lot of chickens, so I guess it makes sense that'd be the first thing I thought of. Your pictures are a zillions times better than anything I've ended up with. :)
 
I didn't even get the double meaning, until I started reading replies. :lol:
:)

That was the case with me as well Abby.

Here is a scan of a very old pic of my wife taken when our middle age children were small. ;)


Mothergoose.jpg
 
This thread could be so much better!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom