What's new

Hyper Child

ahmbular

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
This is a picture I took of my cousin Seda Rayne [4], over Christmas. She's adorable and I really liked the way this goofy photo turned out. I love the blur of the Christmas tree lights in the background... thought I'd share. :)

sedahyper.jpg
 
Very nice.
She reminds me of my cousin. Out of control. ;)
 
LittleMan said:
Very nice.
She reminds me of my cousin. Out of control. ;)

Seda is the perfect child. She's very mild-mannered and sweet.
Except in this photograph.. lol
 
ahmbular said:
Seda is the perfect child. She's very mild-mannered and sweet.
Except in this photograph.. lol
hah, well.. that's good. :thumbup:
:)
 
Funny photo. The blurred lights from the Christmas tree in the background really add to this one, I think!
Every year at Christmas we take a family photo. Group picture time is hard on my little nephews and nieces (though the two bigger of the four have been well trained by now and stand through the "ordeal" with patience). So the "pull-a-face-pic" at the end of each photo session is what really carries them through. They LOVE it when the call comes: "Pull faces now!" :D
 
Great shot! Love the catchlights and the background light, adds depth!

Rob
 
santino said:
at first I thought she had her tongue pierced :lmao:

coll shot :)

I thought that too. I had to take a second look.
Neat shot :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom