I <3 Darrel because Strobist tells me so.

Okay my turn! Dutch pride worldwide!

Alles goed manne? ik vind dit best leuk joh, allemaal bij elkaar zo zitten kletse. Echte sjefke's eh. nou ja zo gaat het he allemaal bij elkaar op elkaar jachten enzo. maarja zo gaat het helemaal he. Groetjes!

So, since this is an off topic thread anyway, how many of you got nasty grams from KP007? lol

It takes a lot of time and effort for someone to send out personal PMs after they've been banned. If you have that much time and effort to put into carrying out banned revenge isn't that a little bit sad?

Meh, I thought it was funny anywho. Reminded me of the old cartoons when the villains would always say something like, "I'll get you (good guy), I will, I promise. Muhahahah."

Kp who? ;)
if you're getting them just report them along to the site staff to kill the duplicate account off. You can never win a war like that against mods - it takes seconds to ban an account, but a bit longer to make a new one ;)

Oh they're on top of things, the account was deleted and I'd have never known about the PM or post on my thread if it hadn't been for the email notices. :D

Will this shot be in your wedding portfolio? You have gotten better over the last year, as evidenced by this photo you made. Good work!

Could you please provide us with a lighting diagram, and describe how you managed to get such good lighting on all three faces?:thumbup:

I don't do weddings. I put my camera in the toilet and the LED seat lit their faces.

What the hell is happening in this thread?

I have no idea - I'm just hear for the ride

Well considering who is involved... Derrel must have said something that pissed VI off... or VI said something that pissed Derrel off... and now they are fighting... and since they always fight I'm not so much *confused* by this thread, as I am just wondering what it's over THIS time. :lol:

I don't fight, I just have fun.

You guys should see the thread I have prepared for yous tomorrow. I'm calling people out!

This thread should be moved to TPF Fight Club :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back