I am a novice in this domain, however commenting on these photographs can help me...

freelancer90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a novice in this domain, however commenting on these photographs can help me decide if I should remain in this area or not. Certainly remaining implies that my future acts must be orientated towards the evolution of my use of the camera, love of study for this domain. A love that can be nurtured by fascination with the world from the perspective of the lenses.

So, I hope you will help me decide my analyzing these photographs I took a year ago (17-18 years of age. coincidence in the number of photographs attached).

-
Equipment: BenQ
Model: DC P860
Software: Picasa 3.0
-

Thank you,
freelancer90

VHPOD2RRZWYK7ZJOAL291ZLLE.jpg

16PGHB9527J7UA7SJEFFO0EOX.jpg

EFMDD8SUENHGJOAATEA4YIU20.jpg

01. IMG_0371.JPG
Exposure: 1/81 sec.
ISO: 50
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode.
Focal distance: 11.7 mm

02. IMG_0374.JPG
Exposure: 1/101 sec.
Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode.
Focal distance: 15.6 mm

03. IMG_0491.JPG
Expunere: 1/152 sec.
Blit: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode.
Distanta focala: 47.4 mm

04. IMG_0367.JPG
Expunere: 1/63 sec.
Distanta focala: 11.7 mm

05. IMG_0518.JPG
Expunere: 1/202 sec.
Distanta focala: 39.0 mm

06. IMG_0447.JPG
Expunere: 1/259 sec.

07. IMG_0373.JPG
Expunere: 1/109 sec.

08. IMG_0398.JPG
Expunere: 1/77 sec.
Blit: Flash did not fire, auto mode.
Distanta focala: 15.6 mm

09. IMG_0357.JPG
Expunere: 1/59 sec.
Distanta focala: 31.2 mm

10. IMG_0519.JPG
Expunere: 1/177 sec.
Distanta focala: 47.4 mm

11. IMG_0526.JPG
Expunere: 1/128 sec.
Distanta focala: 7.9 mm

12. IMG_0523.JPG
Expunere: 1/134 sec.

13. IMG_0375.JPG
Expunere: 1/110 sec.

14. IMG_0457.JPG
Expunere: 1/62 sec.
Distanta focala: 31.2 mm

15. IMG_0383.JPG
Expunere: 1/93 sec.

16. IMG_0356.JPG
Expunere: 1/140 sec.

17. IMG_0364.JPG
Distanta focala: 35.1 mm

18. IMG_0368.JPG
Expunere: 1/61 sec.
Distanta focala: 15.6 mm

206599-VH4EBY44AJ55MIKGD4MXL518B.htm

Last edited:
Err...

Photographs? What photographs?

At any rate, regardless of what they look like (should you post them) I say you stick with it, you'll only get better.

Did not look at all of them but I see you have a problem with overexposure. Need to read up on that.

Plus there is not much in the DOF area looks like everything is set to INFINITY/

you using a autosetting??? or Aperture or Shutter Prority???

Also I guess you don't speak english that well.

What? why do you say that? I read academic books in English at 17 (philosophy especially - loved it and well... because of this illness I find it hard to me to be me). I had 9.50/10 at English (9.50 because of grammar mistakes) nevertheless I speak fluently.

I have depersonalization and this is the motive of my incoherence. (at times)

I used Auto Setting (Infinity, exactly). As I wrote at the beginning, I have never read books on the art of photography so I found myself, in a logical manner, unable to know the function of, well, all of the settings. Maybe you can recommend me certain authors.

Thank you for the information.

edit: I copy pasted everything (romanian language), though I have translated the first description of the photograph, and because I had to translate the same terms in a repetitive manner I did not, because it made sense in the English language: distanta focala - focal distance. So your presumption upon my ability of using this language was only based on the minimal fact of my understandable act of not wasting my time, and others. I wanted to post the photographs highly fast, especially that the computer has a virus and restarts almost every 15 minutes (I have to reinstall windows, I had the same virus some years ago as well)

example:

romanian: Expunere ISO Blit Distanta focala

translation: Exposure ISO Flash Focal distance

Last edited:
yes it's obvious you've used some free translation tool, your grammar doesn't make sense at all. depersonalization disorder has nothing to do with writing in English... If your saying depersonalization disorder has influenced your photography, ok.

yes it's obvious you've used some free translation tool, your grammar doesn't make sense at all. depersonalization disorder has nothing to do with writing in English... If your saying depersonalization disorder has influenced your photography, ok.

yes it is obvious you are less intelligent then I expected. I am sorry for discussing with you. And I know this because I know everything about everyone, don't I? Because this is how you present yourself.

Yes, I feel totally different, and in consequence I think totally different - and not for the better. I realize it but also this does not make me better. I feel highly sad.
I feel even at the base of my personality different.

Well depression comes, as I remember from my former thinking, from your system of reality in contrast with pragmatic reality. Objects or concepts which should embody subjects in your system of reality are not there, in direct reality. Though I know this is only an excuse based on former beliefs that now have been altered by depersonalization, thus I make references to the other.

In the end... I am not I.

Though I thank you for answering,

good bye.

edit: I cannot remember anything I ever read, my vocabulary is almost empty in this state (even in my own native language), I am unable to concentrate at all, I cannot be in the present and I also feel that all these objects in my house are not mine, that I am some stranger, that even this body is not mine, I have a macabre set of thinking (disemboweling people and then tying their intestines to their necks - this is one), I cannot control my thoughts - not even when I write you this message. From the previous proposition you easily, I hope, understand that I am easily stressed. I also exhibit disorganized thinking. But, hey... this is a joke!! Hhahaha. At least the extraterrestrial of our existence inhibiting the north pole where they understand the gracious beloved nature in which contemporary nothingness of nothingness in nothingness exists; and as well that jumper, yes that jumper... It is easier for me to write like this in this state and to think like this in this state then when I am I, it is a fun thing to do... an experience that every human animal must exhibit under the constant pressure of existence of worlds of ink.

bye...

(I used to write for the High School magazine in english but yes, you got me. I used a force that is within the internet. I am just insane, it does not matter, as many people existence do not matter like 10% of the world population? though I think more, because I am someone who is a HTML code)

Last edited:
Huh ? You insult me then thank me for answering you ? :lmao:

I would suggest that any further comments be on the photographs.
Oh which I have none :)

Most reactions

Back