I am NOT the OFFICIAL photographer for the Fire Dept!

AceCo55

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone who knows what that title is about will know I am into sports / photojournalism!!!

I live in a small country town (1400people) in South Australia. Getting near retiring age but want to bow out very slowly. I is a teecha :)blushing:) and love it. Very keen photo-hobbiest. Mainly concentrate on all the sports in our town and district - I also love doing that. There is no one else who takes sports photos here so I like to think I provide a service to the kids and their parents.
Main sports are Australian Football, Netball, Cricket (well that's three strikes for the Americans!), Tennis, Golf, Triathlon and Dirt Kart racing.
Got more gear than I should but I have a wonderful wife who says "buy", "buy" buy". I am a very lucky man.
Do I have any ambition to turn "Pro" - no, no no. But I do sell my photos to locals to help cover costs and buy a new toy every now and then.
Really into sports photography, macro/still life (when I get the time). Really do not like doing formal portraits and I refuse to do weddings (as the extended family's OFFICIAL photographer, I do their weddings as a third / fourth / fifth shooter - I just make sure I stay well away from the official tog)

Bucket list includes visiting and photographing rural USA (especially north and mid west), African safari(s) ... but time will tell if the bucket or the bucket list wins! I have been lurking here for a while so time to get more involved. Hi from an Aussie:mrgreen:.

Anyone who knows what that title is about will know I am into sports / photojournalism!!!

I live in a small country town (1400people) in South Australia. Getting near retiring age but want to bow out very slowly. I is a teecha :)blushing:) and love it. Very keen photo-hobbiest. Mainly concentrate on all the sports in our town and district - I also love doing that. There is no one else who takes sports photos here so I like to think I provide a service to the kids and their parents.
Main sports are Australian Football, Netball, Cricket (well that's three strikes for the Americans!), Tennis, Golf, Triathlon and Dirt Kart racing.
Got more gear than I should but I have a wonderful wife who says "buy", "buy" buy". I am a very lucky man.
Do I have any ambition to turn "Pro" - no, no no. But I do sell my photos to locals to help cover costs and buy a new toy every now and then.
Really into sports photography, macro/still life (when I get the time). Really do not like doing formal portraits and I refuse to do weddings (as the extended family's OFFICIAL photographer, I do their weddings as a third / fourth / fifth shooter - I just make sure I stay well away from the official tog)

Bucket list includes visiting and photographing rural USA (especially north and mid west), African safari(s) ... but time will tell if the bucket or the bucket list wins! I have been lurking here for a while so time to get more involved. Hi from an Aussie:mrgreen:.

Well Hi there! You sure started out with one catchy title, good for you! :mrgreen: Looking forward to see you stuff.

Welcome! Just don't mention certain things... like Plague, Pestilence, PG... you know what I mean! :)

Most reactions

Back