I am Photographer of the Year!

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last night was my Camera Club Awards Evening for the 2011 competitions. I did quite well, receiving about 15 trophies and shields, and about 30 certificates.
Trophies included Photographer of the Year! Not bad for someone who has been shooting for only 2 years up against some well established photographers! :)

Well Chuffed! Although it was a little embarrassing to keep getting the awards, especially as I am the competition Secretary and did all the calculating for the awards! I did get them independently checked, however, so I can't be accused of cheating! :)

Congratulations :thumbup:

Congratulations man, hope you will stand up to the title in future too!

What the.................15 TROPHIES AND 30 CERTIFICATES? O_O Well done though.

Contrats!!!

Last night was my Camera Club Awards Evening for the 2011 competitions. I did quite well, receiving about 15 trophies and shields, and about 30 certificates.
Trophies included Photographer of the Year! Not bad for someone who has been shooting for only 2 years up against some well established photographers! :)

Well Chuffed! Although it was a little embarrassing to keep getting the awards, especially as I am the competition Secretary and did all the calculating for the awards! I did get them independently checked, however, so I can't be accused of cheating! :)

By your wife ?:lol: well done , i have a similar problem, i joined Chesterfield Photographic Society about 3 months ago and have won every print contest, also been roped into doing a talk on studio photography because the photographer that was coming was ill, got 2 nights notice and now i have set up a studio night http://www.chesterfieldphotosociety.org/new_page_3.htm
I only joined for something to do through the winter but it has been fun

Congrats!

Thanks. :)

Congratulations :thumbup:

Thank you. :)

Congratulations man, hope you will stand up to the title in future too!

Me too! Thanks.

What the.................15 TROPHIES AND 30 CERTIFICATES? O_O Well done though.

Yeah, some third place, some second, some first. Some special awards and stuff. We have about 90 certificates in all, and some 34 trophies/shields.

Contrats!!!

Thank you.

Well, of COURSE you are.
Your fellow camera club members have chosen well.

Many Thanks. :)

Congrats, quite the achievement.

Bruce

By your wife ?:lol: well done , i have a similar problem, i joined Chesterfield Photographic Society about 3 months ago and have won every print contest, also been roped into doing a talk on studio photography because the photographer that was coming was ill, got 2 nights notice and now i have set up a studio night News
I only joined for something to do through the winter but it has been fun

I am not that good, really, but I enjoy it. :)
One thing I'd like to do more of is studio stuff, but I just don't get the time to practice.

How many people in your camera club?

More than 1 ;D

Actually there are 40.

Congratulations, bender of light!

Thank you. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back