I am THE GREATEST photographer of all time... I think.

Vagabond Photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think I'm really really ridiculously good at photography. I hope you all either agree or serve me up some extreme humble pie.
.... I love pie.

Cat+Toledo.jpg

This is a cat... FROM SPAIN!

DSC_0039.jpg

This is the coast... OF FRANCE!

europe+pics+438.jpg

This is a little boy running... IN TEROUAN MOROCCO!

DSC_0134.jpg

This is a hall full of art abservers... IN PARIS!

DSC01262.jpg

These are some evening flowers... IN OAKLAND CALIFORNIA... ok that wasn't as impressive.

These photos are a bit old but I just found them today so I thought I would post them, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if someone went to my photo blog and just tell me if my portraits are good enough to start doing events...

WHAT DO YA THINK??

i like the first, second and last ones. focus is sharp =)

not a fan of the third tho.... dunno if thats haze or noise or what...

So I looked at your site, I started with the "about" page posted below.....then I threw up in my mouth and quit looking. I'll give you it's funny...for the first few lines. I mean.... you sir, are no Chuck Norris...

Posted from Griffith Jones Photography: About This Extraordinary Photographer

About This Extraordinary Photographer

What can be said about the incredible Griffith Jones that hasn't already been said?

He is a man among men, a true poet and warrior, he frequently treads water for three days at a time. He is a dynamic figure often wearing a long felt cape and seen twirling his impossibly manicured mustache. He has written award winning operas, translates ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees and he manages his time efficiently. I once saw him woo 42 woman with his sensuous and Godlike trombone playing. Griffith Jones is a multi-tasker. He can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed whilst cooking 30 minute brownies in 20 minutes. He is an expert in stucco a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once saw him single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. He plays bluegrass cello, he was scouted by the Mets, he is the subject of numerous documentaries. When he's bored, he builds large suspension bridges in his yard. He enjoys urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, he repairs electrical appliances free of charge. He is an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over his original line of corduroy evening wear. He doesn't perspire. He is a private citizen, yet he receives fan mail. He has been caller number nine and has won the weekend passes. Last summer He toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. He bats .400. His deft floral arrangements have earned him fame in international botany circles. Children trust Him. He can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once heard he read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. He knows the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. He has performed several covert operations for the CIA. He sleeps once a week; when he does sleep, he sleeps in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, he successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. He breeds prizewinning clams. He has won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. He has played Hamlet, performed open-heart surgery, and He has spoken with Elvis... All in all, he's a pretty great guy.

I think Ansel Adams, or maybe one of a couple hundred other great photographers among our history, is the greatest photographer of all time because he probably never came forward and said, "I am THE GREATEST photographer of all time". But I suppose it never hurt to have a little self confidence. Just sayin....

Humm, I cant place it .. but the one you marked as "This is a hall full of art abservers... IN PARIS!" looks very familiar ... almost like I have seen that photo before .. I like it.

I just don't know quite what to make of your attitude, really.

Also, you're not the best photographer in this thread, let alone the entire world.

At first I thought it was one of those times where it's someone hates someone else so much cause he thinks that some is a douchebag...but now after looking at the profile, facebook, and very, verrrrry extensive bio...I think it might actually be real????

OH-look-it's-a-kitty!

I liked texts in your blog (biography, contacts, etc). Did you ever consider to become screenwriter (or similar) for comic movies? For the same reason, I like to read your post on the ironic side, and I would suggest others to take it that way.

Pictures are, well, at my level or so. I hope someone will tell you are great, it would be a promotion for me too :). By the way, you are using some crap lens that produces an excessive amount of vignetting, and too often you shoot on expired film, giving those false colours that remember me family pictures taken by my father with a Polaroid many years ago.

EDIT: Manaheim discovered that text has been copied word-by-word. So, no future as screenwriter; perhaps as bad student.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back