I can't watch!

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
49630651633_6de5a4270e_b.jpg

You tell me if we make it ok!

Oh, my - you don't usually see a horse with his eyes closed in mid-jump like that! A split-second catch by you.

I'm going to assume they made it over just fine. Nice one!

Thanks all - and yes they made it all over safe and sound. Eyes were open in the very next frame before they'd landed.

All in all I didn't see any falls today, though I did hear a few dismounts/falls over the speakers. Thankfully they all sounded like they were minor and horse and rider walked away fine from each.

Oh, that's good to know! I love watching them, but it's a very dangerous sport. You've gotten really good with these shots. :icon_thumbsup:

At first glance I thought it was a rider atop a statue of a horse.

Now that's a keeper!

Have you shown that to the horse folks?

Thanks guys :)

Soocom nopes this was a bigger event and they already had professionals covering the event (really fancy setup with on-site printing and everything). I also really need to attend more events (so a certain virus has shot those plans apart, esp as most events have now shut down as well) and get more connected. Right now they are nameless faces and horses jumping over things - moving targets for the camera.

wow ...and looks like things moved along to perfection.. great photo

Nice shot. Maybe it's eyes closed when it accidentally passed gas from straining???

Thanks both!

Kirk - more likely it got a splash of water on the face as they just went through a bit of water before that jump. So could just be a few drops on the eyelashes causing a bit of irritation.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back