I challenge you...

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... to go out sometime within the next 24 hours-ish and take self portraits. Key note is that it needs to be plural and I don't mean those shots where I take them come back in the house and photoshop the bajeezers out of them, I mean take some shots and show us who you are. They don't need to scream "I'm sexy" "I'm hot" "I have abs of steel" (Okay, I lie, if you have abs of steel please share for us ladies :lol: kidding kidding)

I was recently challenged to do the same and you know what, I resisted for a while and and yesterday just said 'to heck with it' and went out for 15 minutes, shot off 40ish frames and you know what.. worst/best experience ever! Don't say you will do it when you loose 10lbs or whatever (believe me, I am there, I have put on a ton of weigh this past year and haven't really put any effort into m appearance for a while boo) - just go out and do it and share them here!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I can't find my way around on this forum anymore! :blushing:

Here are some of mine - remember.. perfection is over rated!
blog11.jpg

blog22.jpg

blog41.jpg

blog5.jpg

blog61.jpg

blog71.jpg

great shots (So....how is the Tin man? )

Dang, good work Peanuts!! You look wonderful in them, and as you say, they give a good feel for what you're like (unafraid to make faces for the camera!) and your artistic streak (shot 5)

I love the shoes on the lawn.

Good job on all.

If It EVER stops raining here I will get a couple of shots

i liked the second one and shadow....in rest ur beauty stands out.

I just shot this today randomly (it's also posted in the "post a Picture of yourself" area:

Mug.jpg

Thanks for the comments; now it is your turn people :)

Yay AverageJoe! Holy DOF, what lens were you using for this shot?

#6 was a good choice for your new avvy.

I really like #2 and 5b.

Well done, not like a steak, but like you done good girl.

Nice challenge for all of us.

1. I call this the canon drug..haha this one even scares me
3754178988_d8a95d3795.jpg

2 Just my regular self with the typical cap.
3753381167_f73aec58de.jpg

I stay behind the camera.

skieur

Most reactions

Back