What's new

I changed my watermark.

LightSpeed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2010
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
404
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not really.
I just turned the image sideways.
Anywho, I'm suck on Lizards. It doesn't much matter to me what I shoot when opportunity knocks.
So I'm wondering, which way this should go. I can't make up my mind.

6894985477_9e209519f8_z.jpg


Or the original.

6895000629_244d7cc20b_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DAMN SON!
COPYRIGHT THAT IMEDIATELY.

 
Blend the layer with "exclusion" and you get something beautiful like this:

Exclusion.jpg


now that's a beastly watermark if you ask my friend the grandfather of watermarks:

:oldman:

Shake that moneymaker...
 
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DAMN SON!
COPYRIGHT THAT IMEDIATELY.



Something like this??? too much?

I don't have an eye for this kind of thing..... I think it looks perty good.

Lightspeedsss.jpg

Seriously, can I somehow give this post more than one "like"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom