I did it by golly... my very very best

No need to delete anything. Storage is cheap. Just keep progressing.

Last edited:
I have a friend shooting with the Tamron 18-400 and she shoots in auto mode all the time on Nikon D5600 I think but gets some really sharp shots.IMO this is probably Tamrons best mega Zoom lens yet.

I have a friend shooting with the Tamron 18-400 and she shoots in auto mode all the time on Nikon D5600 I think but gets some really sharp shots.IMO this is probably Tamrons best mega Zoom lens yet.
I like it but i think i am at the peak of the lens ability

I can delete all the others ... do you agree...
These are great, but don't delete your earlier photos. Keep them around for reference, and to remind yourself from whence you came.
your right..thank you very much.. i cannot believe some of the older photos that i thought were good...

Funny how that works with a lot of things, I used to think Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs were good. :shame: I wouldn't delete them all either, maybe some but not your best. Who knows, maybe a month from now you'll be saying the same thing about these pics. :02.47-tranquillity:
Thats what i am hoping... that i finally see improvement.. Lol i used to like chef boyardee too ,..especially the ravioli... now i make my own sauce...so this was a perfect example Lol Thanks.
As a boy, I liked their canned ravioli....today, I cannot stand even the smell of the stuff....tastes and abilities change and evolve.

I can delete all the others ... do you agree...
These are great, but don't delete your earlier photos. Keep them around for reference, and to remind yourself from whence you came.
your right..thank you very much.. i cannot believe some of the older photos that i thought were good...

Funny how that works with a lot of things, I used to think Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs were good. :shame: I wouldn't delete them all either, maybe some but not your best. Who knows, maybe a month from now you'll be saying the same thing about these pics. :02.47-tranquillity:
Thats what i am hoping... that i finally see improvement.. Lol i used to like chef boyardee too ,..especially the ravioli... now i make my own sauce...so this was a perfect example Lol Thanks.
As a boy, I liked their canned ravioli....today, I cannot stand even the smell of the stuff....tastes and abilities change and evolve.
I think the schools gave it out to all of us ... I remember the Sloppy Joes

I have the Tamron 100-400mm its pretty good for the money but VC has to be off with high shutter speeds or blurred images at least from my copy. I never had that issue with the Tamron 150-600mm version 1 if i forgot to flip the switch to the off position otherwise is a good bang for the buck and much lighter than 150-600mm. After after a while on my hikes the 150-600 killed me tired me out lugging it around.

Last edited:
I think it does fairly well but since i have learned i would like to get some good NIKON lenses..I found out it is very hard to have one lens do it all ..although it is great that i do not have to change the lens all the time... I just sold my Tamron 18-270... so looking to buy something soon..

Thank you so much!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back