I don't care, it was fun!

Have fun off in the middle of nowhere lol

While you are heading off i will be heading home, there's no place like home !!!!

But I am taking an extra day tomorrow to go to the zoo before heading home :)

a good idea! thank you!

The reason the world is in such a mess is that too many adults have lost all contact with their inner child. Good to see when a grown-up does something sensible like this :)

Great shot! I love it!! :)

You should post a series from your trip showing your feet in different exotic locales (or at least that's what you'll tell us)

I can't get it to work! lol There's a reason I didn't go into doing IT computery type work... Hope you have a fun trip.

Last edited:
Or elf shoes with pointy toes.

This is a fun photo. Much needed lighten the place up a little! :1219:

Nice one Le0nore and glad you had fun.I have no problem with cliche stuff.Life is about enjoying the time we have and if we can't do that, then its like we are dead already.Fun shot and well done.

Last edited:
We want a picture of your feet pointed at the Three Pines !!!

And 11 hours till i get my feet on a plane to head home :)

Have fun off in the middle of nowhere lol

While you are heading off i will be heading home, there's no place like home !!!!

But I am taking an extra day tomorrow to go to the zoo before heading home :)

The middle of nowhere is awesome! :)

a good idea! thank you!

You're welcome ;)

The reason the world is in such a mess is that too many adults have lost all contact with their inner child. Good to see when a grown-up does something sensible like this :)

I'm nothing if not "sensible" :laughing: But I do agree - life is more fun if we allow ourselves to stop adulting once in a while.

Great shot! I love it!! :)

You should post a series from your trip showing your feet in different exotic locales (or at least that's what you'll tell us)

Good idea! I'll see what I can do about getting a good feet shot on vacation this week :D

Well Done, I love it! (I want a photo of your toes pointed up into the sky.)

Thanks, Tio!

Or elf shoes with pointy toes.

That might be trickier ;)

Nice one Le0nore and glad you had fun.I have no problem with cliche stuff.Life is about enjoying the time we have and if we can't do that, then its like we are dead already.Fun shot and well done.

Thanks! I absolutely agree. Life is too short to not be silly :)

We want a picture of your feet pointed at the Three Pines !!!

THAT I can do ;)

And 11 hours till i get my feet on a plane to head home :)

Have a good trip!

WHEEEE!

:clap:

And that's all that needs to be said about it.;)

Oh, and may you get lost often and in the best kind of places.:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back