I DONT LIKE CHANGE!

True - unless the poor OP never gets a word in before the thread hits page 3 ;P

Yeah but usually my question only comes up when someone responds to something and I'm not sure if they're just another person chiming in, or if they're the OP. I'm never really concerned about who the OP *is* so much as knowing whether or not a response I'm reading is from the OP or not... That probably makes no sense... :lol: But basically if I *don't* see [OP] next to someone's name, I know they're *not* the OP, and then my question is answered without ever having to click back and see. :biggrin:

Oh the feature was always there before as an option - but it was decided against to keep the forum happy ;)
Believe me I've seen them rip through a forum like a mad plague - first its just the trolls and spambots - then its little friend groups sniping at other groups - then you've got the Canon and Nikon lot ganging up and sniping at the Pentax shooters - then the Hassy snobs come in and hit everyone!

Pretty soon you've got pure all out warfare through the site ;)

then the Hassy snobs come in and hit everyone!

Not gonna happen. Those guys are like the French. Any sign of conflict or threat to their overly extravagant lifestyle and they'll run like the wind.

Besides, there's not enough of them. :lmao:

Oh the feature was always there before as an option - but it was decided against to keep the forum happy ;)
Believe me I've seen them rip through a forum like a mad plague - first its just the trolls and spambots - then its little friend groups sniping at other groups - then you've got the Canon and Nikon lot ganging up and sniping at the Pentax shooters - then the Hassy snobs come in and hit everyone!

Pretty soon you've got pure all out warfare through the site ;)

Huh???? :scratch:

Oh.. are you talking about the dislike button?

this new skin is a lot better than the old one

Yeah, I dunno what everyone is complaining about... I don't really think this is that much lighter than the other one. It's not like the other one was black and now we're suddenly using white. :scratch:

In a few more days, everything will have migrated over and all extra behind the scenes tweaking will be completed.

I LoLed. :lol:

I like the enthusiasm but I hope you don't stop after only a few days. There will always be little things to tweak in, like I just tried to cancel inserting a smilie by clicking on the edit window and it wouldn't close the drop-down list, I had to click on the smilie icon again. Firefox 3.0 on Vista. Wink wink, nudge nudge!

We are already using the Crystal set :)

oh ok, i didn't know because i couldn't zoom in on the preview, how about the first 2 i think the colors would go great with the forum theme and be easier to read

Totally sucks monkey! Ill go hang out elsewhere.......Where did the user active topics quick link go?

The big "Active Topics" at the top, next to "Home" and "Forum" ?

no was not here at all before, now buried in the quick links. This new layout just has 50% wasted space on every page........just sucks :thumbdown:

I am happy as long as there is popcorn to munch on.
:popcorn:

And maybe rock a pair of sunglasses, it is a little bright to me too. (and yes I am calibrated lol)
:headbang:

After looking at the site on Opera Mini on my phone, I really like the look. It will be much nicer to look at on the road.

Well it's getting worse and slower, loading is a very long process now. Seems to be getting worse.

Well it's getting worse and slower, loading is a very long process now. Seems to be getting worse.

Sorry, we had to rebuild the search database... but now that it's done... clicking on view forum posts on members should work properly now ;)

Hey, isn't this what happens every time facebook changes the layout?

Everyone get's all like "MAN, **** THIS NEW FACEBOOK LAYOUT, THAT **** IS WHACK".

The same thing is happening here. In a few days time, you'll get used to the new layout and you won't even care anymore.

Just sayin'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back