I don't think it gets much cuter than this...

Rebekah5280

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a 6 month old baby I had in my studio the other day.

I'm trying some different lighting so I am softening shadows instead of eliminating them. Thoughts?

$B - 58.jpg
$B - 59.jpg
$B - 560.jpg

Also, when you are editing, how do you get a consistent white balance?? I've been avoiding custom white balance, electing to white balance in post, but I'm thinking that I need to start custom white balancing to get an even set. :/ Thoughts on that??

#3 looks a LOT cooler here than it really is. Not sure why it looks so drastically different when uploading to here...

Nicely done! You pretty much nailed the exposure here. As for WB, I use an X-Rite Color Passport for work like this. They're relatively inexpensive, and there is a Lightroom plug-in that allows you to dial in your colours perfectrly.

The are cute alright. I like the second and third; in the first shot, the "missing foot" hurts the shot; literally seeing both feet makes the pose feel complete. Good job.

The shadows look amazing with the overall shot!
Love the third photo. The first one should have focused more on the face due to her amazing smile! Love it though! Great job.

Definitely cute!! I feel like I'm looking at myself as a baby... outfit and all though, and thats so odd to me. lol

Just beautiful!! I love the second one :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back