I don'trecognize myself...

just go ahead and do it girl. You are gonna have a blast with it and you will forget that you cleared your account. You got money to spent it......SO SPENT :D

It's fun to go for things and worry about it later.....but oooo, you are hesitating!!!!! ;)

So are you going to feel sick to your stomach later MORE if you DO it....or if you DON'T?

Only you can decide. Think it over carefully! :)

Doooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!! It's what the money was intended for, right? And the price isn't gonna last? Sounds like all the omens are in place for you to dooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. (And on a purely selfish note, I can't wait to see your pics from the new cam)

GET IT!! You only live once..money comes and goes just as quickly as you change your underpants. In a month or so you will not even miss the money that you spent, but you will still have a great camera!!

People are gonna say:
"oh look, its Mentos with her brand spanking new camera, isnt it groovy"
And not:
"oh look, its Mentos with her cleared account"

So, you only get good stuff....new camera, smile on your face, people saying cool stuff and so on and so on.
Sooooo, go get it

don't do it. save your money. keep using the zenit and the finepix.
money in the bank is better.

anyway if you gonna splash some cash buy the nikon not a girly canon lol.

Can you borrow the money, keeping the money still in your accont and either give them a % back and when you save enough to pay them back it wouldn't have been a hardship on your account and they still get their money and life is good...it's a win win situation....

aaaaaaaaaaaa bastards!!! I'll w8 till tomorrow... I phoned them and they told me that the price will be like this for a couple of weeks... and then I'm sure it won't be highier!!! I'm sure of it!!! and the holidays are coming.... .... CRAP!

PlasticSpanner said:
Hmmmm

All this advice to get you to spend your money! :lol:

BUT.........What if you see it cheaper next month? :fangs:

(Just thought I'd throw that in there whilst you're thinking about it! :lol: )
That was just mean!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You have been saving for a year for this camera right? And right now you are seeing a great price?

Add me to the people telling you to do it :)

Prices will always come down sooner or later, so dont let that hold you back. You have the money for something you have been working hard for RIGHT NOW!

go get your camera!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back