I don'trecognize myself...

i'd say save. it's better to wait a little while (you've got thus far fairly easily) and have money left over just in case you need it for something. I always make it a point to leave a little bit of money extra when making a big purchase...you never know when you may need it.

I work in a camera shop and all I know is that digital cameras NEVER go up in price they just get cheaper and cheaper. I can remember when Canon had a 2mp Dslr that cost £11,000.00 now you can buy a 6mp Dslr for under £450.00

If you buy it now you WILL take hundreds of shots and be very happy which ever camera you buy. If you wait you may get it even cheaper but you would of missed out on lots of photos.

Whatever you decide to do it's right for you.

PlasticSpanner said:
:shock:

I'm never going to ask for responsible, mature advice on this forum! :lol:

neither do I....

ShutteredEye said:
WELL!?!?!?

shut up!

kidding... no... haven't bought it yet... still waiting for ... extra cash from heaven... :p

credit and finance are you're friends! it's just the people who are in debt that don't like credit cards!

I've just ordered a credit card so I can order a 350d. Still waiting for it to come through the post though!

Paul_the_6th said:
credit and finance are you're friends! it's just the people who are in debt that don't like credit cards!

I've just ordered a credit card so I can order a 350d. Still waiting for it to come through the post though!

remember: don't take a credit in poland... or you'll pay for it extra 20% :/

I know, I failed you :) I'm too racional....

Most reactions

Back