I don'trecognize myself...

Dweller said:
You have been saving for a year for this camera right? And right now you are seeing a great price?

Add me to the people telling you to do it :)

Prices will always come down sooner or later, so dont let that hold you back. You have the money for something you have been working hard for RIGHT NOW!

go get your camera!

yeah.. but I have eough cash for a kit stuff... and I wanted a better lens :p and a big memory card... o.. memory card... I forgot about this one...

mentos_007 said:
yeah.. but I have eough cash for a kit stuff... and I wanted a better lens :p and a big memory card... o.. memory card... I forgot about this one...

In a years time, when Canon switch to a completely different storage system, you'll be able to pick up memory cards dirt cheap, 2nd hand off e-bay! :lol: :thumbup:

Buy the kit stuff now & save up again for lenses/memory!

DO ITTTTT!

damn... so do you suggest I should resign from holidays this year?!?!?!? OMG!!!!

My thoughts on money? What if I died tomorrow - I wouldn't want to leave any money behind for someone else to spend! If this is the camera you've wanted for a long time then go get it. The first 2 or 3 shots you take you will forget all about the anxiety. I join the others in saying - DO IT!!!!!

Dave I never thought about it that way.

Go buy the camera and I'm going to spend all my money too.

I'm still paying off my credit card after buying my camera gear on it over a year ago. And i dont regret it at all. best money i ever spent.

So buy it :) moneys no fun until you start spending it

you should know better than to ask this question of a bunch of gear head photo freaks mentos! :lol: jus get the darn camera so we can see more pics from you:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back