What's new

I had quite a trip last night!

Mate they are rubbish!!!!















































































just kidding!!!! :lol:


They are ok I guess :thumbup:
 
Thanks guys...

GeorgiaOwl: Thanks but I'm not that brave. more ignorant of the danger.

LP: Thanks I guess... LOL
 
I take it thats out in the pan handle somewhere. You guys have had some serious weather there the past few weeks. I wish I was there. I love #4 because it lights up the field and the range to the right. Looks stormy here tonight so hopefully the clouds blow this way and I can get some shots as well.
 
that was actually in the middle of eastern kansas on the way to CO. it was about 2:30 in the morning.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom