i hate Henry's

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a rant. We have received really horrible customer service at Henrys the last few months. They won't even help Scott when he says he has a D50. When he makes it clear he doesn't want to buy a better camera, they literally walk away.

He went today to look at the Sigma 24-70 2.8 for me for my birthday. They had one and he told the guy he was interested in it. The guy pointed out they had the Nikon version. Which was significantly more expensive. It was new, sigma was used. Scott said no, I'm interested in the sigma. They guy was texting on his cell phone the entire time. When Scott said he didn't want the Nikon, the guy walked away to another customer.

We had the same problem at another Henrys location. I asked if the had zoom lenses, the guy tried to sell us a 400 sigma with a missing tripod mount. I asked if he had any others, he mumbled no and walked away
Someone else helped us and we goit the tamron 270.

I used to love henrys, but I'm just done. Need to find a new place to shop.

I'm sorry, but could you translate that from Canadian to USA. Henry's probably means as much to me as Chico's Tacos does to you. :mrgreen:

Crap, sorry. Henry's is a camera store. They have many locations in Canada. For some reason, I thought they were in the US too.

Is Chico tacos any good? I love tacos.

In my town they are paid on commission when my sensor died, the guy there said it was my camera settings.

If you ever go to El Paso Chico's is a must stop place to eat. Killer food. :thumbup: How many local fast food places do you know that even has a Wikipedia listing?

Just so you know this is our Henry's here in the USA. Ironic ain't it. :mrgreen:

Henry's is also a grocery chain. lol, At first I thought you were pissed about the quality of vegetables.

sounds like they are going to go out of business fairly soon ...

Henry's is also a grocery chain. lol, At first I thought you were pissed about the quality of vegetables.
In Okinawa??? Here we have grocery chains with names like Piggly Wiggly.
wow, Piggly Wiggly's are still around.
haven't seen one of those in 10 years in Tennessee if i recall correctly.

Yep, the piggy is still around. Barb, we have companies like that here. We have HHgregg and Brandsmart. Neither of which are dedicated camera stores, but commission based employees that can care less about you. I only buy from KEH and Amazon.

Piggy Wiggly just sold out to Bi-Lo sadly :(

Henry's is a dedicated photography/video store.
It has been selling cameras (in Toronto) since 1959.

I don't particularly like most large camera stores ... as I used to work/deal with all of them from the old days ... and not much has changed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back