I Have a quick question

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm sorry but I don't know where else to post this.

I was trying to upload a picture to the "gallery" we now all have... apparently.

It didn't work... it took me back to the upload page... I'm not understanding what's going on now :S I've tried it with a few images and then I just tried one. The one image brought me here: chantal7 Gallery - The Photo Forum Photo Gallery

We are in the middle of upgrading to a newer version, it still may have problems...

Can you give me a more detailed explanation or screenshot of the error? did you get any error message? how large was the photo you tried to upload? I need more info before I can really attempt to troubleshoot.

Can you give me a more detailed explanation or screenshot of the error? did you get any error message? how large was the photo you tried to upload? I need more info before I can really attempt to troubleshoot.

I didn't get an error message. It basically acted as if I didn't even upload any photos or anything. Simply took me back to the part where you click "browse" - then I tried to just upload one photo and it did the same thing.

The picture was 4.76 MB - I don't understand KB so I don't know if that was maybe too big?

I didn't get an error message. It basically acted as if I didn't even upload any photos or anything. Simply took me back to the part where you click "browse" - then I tried to just upload one photo and it did the same thing.

The picture was 4.76 MB - I don't understand KB so I don't know if that was maybe too big?

Yes, 5MB for one picture is quite large, unfortunately we can't host images that size at this time. The maximum we allow is 3.5MB -- However, if you compress the photo as a JPG and maybe upload it as 2500x2500 pixels or less it should work.

Yes, 5MB for one picture is quite large, unfortunately we can't host images that size at this time. The maximum we allow is 3.5MB -- However, if you compress the photo as a JPG and maybe upload it as 2500x2500 pixels or less it should work.

That's understandable. Yep, I just compressed the photo and it worked. :) Thanks again!

Most reactions

Back