What's new

I have achieved SD Nirvana.

I guess I'll just toss out some old clichěs instead of trying to use logic.

To each their own.

Whatever floats your boat.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Different strokes for different folks.

Whatever trips your trigger.

If it feels good, do it.

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.


And my personal favorite:

Because I can.

Exactly. End of discussion :lmao:

I'm definitely jealous! The last memory card I bought was a SD Extreme Pro 16gb for $15.00 from BestBuy. I thought it was mispriced (had to be), had them check it, checked out fine and that was it. It was the last one left but if it weren't I probably would have picked up every on they had!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom