What's new

I have ducks

florenceinitaly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, this picture has 2 ducks in mid flight - question is...what can I do to the pic to make the ducks "pop" out of the background more? They seem to blend in quite a bit and don't seem that interesting.

Any thoughts/techniques to share?

4272720463_eb34a8ef33_o.jpg
 
They seem to blend in quite a bit and don't seem that interesting.

Well, maybe they just aren't all that interesting? :-)

I often fail at this, but when I remember to do so, I try to ask myself what I am trying to say with a photo, why should someone look at it? what do I find interesting in the photo?
 
but....it's flying ducks!!! :O :O ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom