I Have Question and i need answer

elmehdiAR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Professional Photographer ,

I want to buy a camera and Lense that allow me to create like this video ,

Give me your advice ( camera , lenses . . . )

Pity it's not stated what camera is used.
Panasonic has good still cameras for video.
The top being the GH4, also the new G7 could do.
You can even do it with a high end bridge, like the Panasonic FZ1000. (wich has an excellent Leica zoomlens. 25-400mm eq. F2.8-F4)
Rudi

Do you mean the video that they are talking about that they made or this actual video? TBH most dslrs have excellent video. If you were to go the dslr route i would go with a canon. Better for video IMO. How much are you wanting to spend etc? need a bit more info bud!

Gear is only secondary to the person / people using it. It would be better to ask what techniques were employed as opposed to what equipment was used.

Gear is only secondary to the person / people using it. It would be better to ask what techniques were employed as opposed to what equipment was used.
What the man said!

If i had to guess that looks like a sony. Probably a A7s.

But again there was some lighting going on there to help achieve the look. Video is very much about lighting.

Except in this case I see nothing in this video that would suggest any degree of skill involved. Simple diffused light to the right, and auto exposure should suffice. Any half-decent camera should suffice with no skill what-so-ever.

I think, at least at one time, he used a Fuji XT1

Most reactions

New Topics

Back