I HAVE to know what these are!!

SarahTomlin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these pictures in the Ozark National Forest east of a town named Winslow.?

I was on a road called Sunset I believe.....Can anyone tell me what these things might be? Scared the crap out of me......

On the other side of the road we saw a deer head mounted to a tree that had a green hat on top of it. ( You had to look really close as it was about 30 feet in the woods) There was also a guy standing back in the woods.....so we drove away really fast as soon as we saw him. I searched google maps and found the spot where they were but there was nothing there so this must be somewhat of a recent "creation"

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

:lol:It's called.............................................................Art.:lol:

Last edited:
They must be pretty scary at night haha. Looks like someone just found a bunch of crap and made something cool (and scary) out of it.

The object in the first image should be very easily identifiable. It's a ladder for crying out loud. You can see them everywhere and are available in your local Lowes or Home Depot stores. Inexpensive ones can even be found at Walmart.

Well obviously sarcastic replies are always welcome. :confused:

Interesting! Look like native ppl's scarecrow to me.

First thought ...

Ugly piece of #$#@!

Not nice though, someone is probably working hard on it.

Put a coat of paint on it. That seems to help just about everything. :p

Dan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back