What's new

I haven't posted in ages

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
3,390
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and i feel rather guilty... here are a few from the past week (a mini macro rampage...):

20070630182501_spring%202.jpg

​


fly2.jpg



fly1.jpg



mydogismyeye.jpg



floweryellow.jpg



flowerorange.jpg



Thanks for looking, for technical info and EXIF data visit www.duncanphilpott.co.uk



​
 
Very nice series Duncan :) I'm hard pressed to choose one, but I think my favorite is the 2nd.
 
Love the fly pictures!!! What kind of lens are you using?
 
bump
 
Duncan! Hey, cool to see you. Only today when I had to decide on who to make this week's MOTW did I also see your name in the list and thought, too bad I cannot make him MOTW, he is no longer coming to the forums.
And here you are!
And with wonderful photos! Wow. I do like the fly photos, mostly so the second. Not that I would like the sort of fly. I actually hate them quite a bit, they sit on everything, even things that fell out of other animals' backsides, but they look cool in photos! :D

I also like the distribution of sharpness in the last! I feel your focus sits right where it needs to sit! Good work!!!

And you took a self, eh?
In a horse's eye, was it?
 
Oops. Some silly mistake happened here. It was ME posting the above post.
How could that happen? Hmph. :scratch:
 
Oops. Some silly mistake happened here. It was ME posting the above post.
How could that happen? Hmph. :scratch:


:er:


Its my new dog's eye, glad you liked the pics
 
wow!!

glad you just sent me the link, stunning

1 and 3 are just amazing
 
thanks :D
 
Good to see your still around, and taking great photos. Great stuff here
 
Good to see you posting again, duncanp. Nice set of macros. I especially like the 3rd and the last ones. Look forward to seeing more of your pics.
 
Anti! :D glad you lot like the pics :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom