I hope you dance..............

AMOMENT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These two women, one a much younger dancer and one a former dancer were gorgeous subjects!! Sorry posting many threads, this is just me latest stuff and I'm hoping that there is some improvement. I've been enjoying it so much more...if possible. No need to CC as there are quite a few, just sharing if anyone feels like looking or quickly commenting. =)

26 by Jadelm, on Flickr

31 by Jadelm, on Flickr

28 by Jadelm, on Flickr

50 by Jadelm, on Flickr

59 by Jadelm, on Flickr

67 by Jadelm, on Flickr

It looks like things are beginning to come together for you. One thing I'd recommend for the future is to see your surroundings before you shoot. Know what's behind them, in front of them and where the light is falling. The image with the branches is too busy, IMO. A little cloning of the leaves around their feet will clean things up. Lastly, consider lowering the opacity and font of your watermark as it is distracting to the image. A good watermark does not do that (and it's hard to accomplish).

Thanks, advice noted .................=)

And watch your aperture & DoF - there's too much of it! I don't want to see the trees in sharp detail; they should be a nice, soft blur behind the dancers. If you don't already, get a DoF application for your smart-phone, or carry a printed set of tables with you.

Most reactions

Back