What's new

...I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean...

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
103
Location
Pensacola, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
35920_433855773012_590463012_5671698_7670519_n.jpg
 
Nice placement and framing. Filling the frame isn't always the answer. The title goes great with this.
 
Correct the horizon by rotating and you have yourself a beautiful image. I'm also thinking the sand might be a bit bright - either way, minor stuff that can be fixed with software in like 2 seconds. Good job.
 
What song is that? lol anyways. and like the others said with the little fixes will be a fine shot.
 
Very nice work. :) Although I agree that the horizon should be leveled out...

I must say, without your title to precede my viewing... I probably wouldn't have liked this photo as much as I do.

Good work.
 
Nice composition, but its a bay not an ocean ( just bustin your stones ). I would level it and maybe try to clone out some of the clutter on the horizon?
 
Correct the horizon by rotating and you have yourself a beautiful image.

Agreed. Can't stand the tilt but it is a very nice image otherwise. Unlike others, I do not think the sand is too bright. Beaches on a sunny day are bright. And so is the sand.

Nice job.
 
And the sand is actually way brighter, I have sugar white sand beaches. so to me the sand looks too dark in comparison to how it really is... haha

Do you see the bridge in the way background?

And can someone tell me how to fix the tilt? I've tried and tried and I just don't know how, I'm sure it is so simple, but I can't get it.
 
This is for Bus Rider

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw[/ame]

and this is from the same day....

35920_433855813012_590463012_5671703_4714483_n.jpg
 
oh my gosh! bahahaha sorry WRONG person, I though you asked about what song it is from.
 
If you correct the horizon, you'll end up with a kid that looks like she is walking sideways.
You CAN alter it to look level though, just takes some PS work with a couple layers.
I'll give it a go if you want.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom