i just had the a77 in my hands

Yeah, sorry for the reaction ... I must have been reading too much trash on this forum (as you have) ... though winky faces don't really mean much, sort of like the over use of "LOL".

I realize it's light hearted fun but for the record, and yes funny. But I never go to the Canon or Nikon forums and make bad comments, I don't own one and have no reason to slam them. Also people with real intentions on going out and buying gear read this stuff and take it serious, in part. So if you have no clue what your talking about go back to the forum you belong in a don't spread misinformation and lies. I own a A77 and it's clear to me you don't know what you type about. I really think the Mod here should issue ban warnings and stop it. If there is a real issue with the Sony system that makes it inferior lets here it.

I am looking seriously at the 77. The fast burst speeds combined with the 70-200mm 2.8 Sony lens will be great for sports and wildlife photography. Then couple that with the 2 teleconverters for extra reach. Great setup without the bulk.

I am looking seriously at the 77. The fast burst speeds combined with the 70-200mm 2.8 Sony lens will be great for sports and wildlife photography. Then couple that with the 2 teleconverters for extra reach. Great setup without the bulk.

You can only shoot 12fps in auto, i have read 2 reveiws and used one and neither recommended it for sports or wildlife, make sure they let you try it out first

kojack said:
I have the 350 with battery grip now. I love the feel of that camera. The 77 feels very balanced and similar to the 350. I also picked up a wx7 for walk around duties. What a fun little camera ..

Are you going to get the 77? And if you do will you keep the 350 as your backup?

o hey tyler said:
Are you going to get the 77? And if you do will you keep the 350 as your backup?

I'm keeping the 350 and will be using it on a regular basis. I love the feel and photos from it. Its a great camera.

I hope you washed your hands real good with disinfectant soap afterwards ;)

I really do not think comments like that are appropriate, and only end up degrading the overall quality of this forum.

The quality of this forum is so low that no comments are capable of degrading it any further.

:confused::sexywink::banghead::pimp::spank::Joker::angel::madmad::whip::clap::salute::headbang::lmao:

Here comes the s.h.i.t.storm!

ph0enix said:
The quality of this forum is so low that no comments are capable of degrading it any further.

:confused::sexywink::banghead::pimp::spank::Joker::angel::madmad::whip::clap::salute::headbang::lmao:

Here comes the s.h.i.t.storm!

Agreed.

I have tried out the burst shooting on my A55, and I would not use it for wildlife photography.
I find that the standard continous shooting mode is sufficient.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back