I just learned something new about my tripod...

What joke?

Alright, a-hole.. you made my ignore list!

Edit... ok.. maybe not a total A-hole...... will wait and see!

Last edited:
Lol, LS will be heartbroken to find he is only a "joke" to you!

I'm just messin with ya! I creep on the boards all the time but hardly ever post, so while I "know" a lot of the people here none know me. Creates a strange dynamic when someone you don't know points out the blossoming relationship between you two that unfolds day by day hear on tpf.

What an asshole Carny is... talking about Gipson and Lightspeed's intimacy like he knows them.

:lmao:

I'm just messin with ya! I creep on the boards all the time but hardly ever post, so while I "know" a lot of the people here none know me. Creates a strange dynamic when someone you don't know points out the blossoming relationship between you two that unfolds day by day hear on tpf.
Ut-oh a stalker.

I thought it was funny & in keeping with the banter that has been going on here.

Yea.. maybe.. It just hit me wrong last night. If you or any of the regulars tease... no prob.. but not knowing the Carny clown??? :)

yea? guess I was feeling sensitive about my feminine side last night... and that kind of caught me off gaurd. With your low post and lack of visibility, I figured Troll! :)

I can make the centre column go at a straight angle out from the legs, and let the legs have an angle of 89 degrees. I get very low, and up two around 190 cm. Not being able to remove the centre column is a bit tedious if I want to go low, as I have to adjust it outward, but it gets the job done. Also, I've encountered situations in which I'd like to aim the camera upward very close from the ground, but I don't think I'm able to do it. I can tilt two of the legs up, but then I won't be as close to the ground. It's a Manfrotto 055XPROB.

IMG_5409.jpg

IMG_5410.jpg

Sparky, what model do you have??

Most reactions

Back