What's new

I just thought this was kinda cool...

Wow! Sorry you are bored! I was looking for someone on the opposite coast that could maybe help me out but if it is an imposition, it is okay I understand....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
^^^ huh? No, I meant I was bored so I'm just posting hundreds of ways to contact me. No imposition. Drop me a line and let me know what's up.

There are a few ways above to contact me (including filling in that form). I'll be here. :)

Glad you appreciate my sense of humor. Most people just think I need to be locked up. :)
 
okay I sent it "wicked " whatever and yes I think you need to be temporarily incarcerated...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom