I know. But...

I have never heard of someone buying somthing and not know why. Nothing about this post makes sense. The only sense is in the mind of the poster and it was posted as if to make a point yet no point has been made. this seems more like a troll post to me.

Maybe you want to read me again. I agree that someone buying art and not knowing why would be very strange. However, does it mean they can't buy it for the simple and only reason that they like it.

But that has very little to do with the artist knowing why he likes his work and decides a piece is worth showing or not. And since bencountershaft mentioned writing, I'm going to make you feel even weirder because I understand even less about my writing then I do about my visual art. :D

And don't call people trolls just because you don't get what they're saying. Should I call a troll for not even trying to understand artists?

Not accusing just saying.

I have never heard of someone buying somthing and not know why. Nothing about this post makes sense. The only sense is in the mind of the poster and it was posted as if to make a point yet no point has been made. this seems more like a troll post to me.

Maybe you want to read me again. I agree that someone buying art and not knowing why would be very strange. However, does it mean they can't buy it for the simple and only reason that they like it.

But that has very little to do with the artist knowing why he likes his work and decides a piece is worth showing or not. And since bencountershaft mentioned writing, I'm going to make you feel even weirder because I understand even less about my writing then I do about my visual art. :D

And don't call people trolls just because you don't get what they're saying. Should I call a troll for not even trying to understand artists?

just like a troll...

What does just saying mean? Back it up with some serous argument if you want to be taken seriously.

just like a troll...

What does just saying mean? Back it up with some serous argument if you want to be taken seriously.

Where are you trying to go with this? I made a statement as opinion not fact. If I stated fact I would argue since I simply stated an opinion I have no need to argue. The poster said after I made my statement that this is not a troll post. I thought to myself thats cool and I made no further argument. The poster seems not offended but you sure do. Sorry you are hurt but there was no argument to begin with. I never said this is a troll post and I never said the poster is a troller. I said it SEEMS to be a troll post. After that I used the words TO ME. So TO ME IT SEEMS does not imply fact but opinion. The poster seems to understand peoples confusion and in an intelligent way addresses those who are confused. The poster ended the argument already so I am not sure why you want to argue but I guess you like to fight. The poster won the fight already it was over before you tried to start it.

Where are you trying to go with this? I made a statement as opinion not fact. If I stated fact I would argue since I simply stated an opinion I have no need to argue. The poster said after I made my statement that this is not a troll post. I thought to myself thats cool and I made no further argument. The poster seems not offended but you sure do. Sorry you are hurt but there was no argument to begin with. I never said this is a troll post and I never said the poster is a troller. I said it SEEMS to be a troll post. After that I used the words TO ME. So TO ME IT SEEMS does not imply fact but opinion. The poster seems to understand peoples confusion and in an intelligent way addresses those who are confused. The poster ended the argument already so I am not sure why you want to argue but I guess you like to fight. The poster won the fight already it was over before you tried to start it.

Consider the source and the time of day....it's already early,early in the AM in "Europe" and it's the wee-week hours of early Sunday morning there...so the arguing and sniping occurred very,very late on a Saturday night...we know what you're saying Bryce...

Personally I like both.
The second is my favourite though.
I like the fact you cannot tell what it is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back