I know it's a little late for a Christmas Pic!

linpelk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I didn't have much time to prepare for this shot. It was taken at a fire station Christmas party with horrid florescent lighting (and not much of that either). So I know that it is noisy, but what I was wondering is if the little dots of light in the background were distracting. Any advice on improving the picture in PP? I have Aperture (and am no expert at using it, but know enough to make some changes if I knew what I needed to do). Any advice for next year's Christmas party with this kind of lighting? I hate using my on-camera flash at ANY expense. I do not have an external flash. Should I get one and if so, any suggestions for my Canon 30D? Thanks so much.

IMG_7099.jpg

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt294/adnilklep/IMG_7099.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I meant to and screwed up. Thanks. Now it should be there.

Well My eyes went directly to the face painting on the girls face...but after looking at it the lights are a little distracting. I'm pretty sure there is some way to blur them, or blend them into the background; but i dont have the answer for that...sorry. I also do think the pic would be a lot nicer if you could see Santas eyes also...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back