What's new

I like it...he doesn't...

I take bucket loads, however, out of a hundred I might like 2 or 3. Given that percentage rate is the reason for not having too many posts here. I'll have another gander from this weekend and see if one or two are worthy. Thanks for the push.
 
C'mon, you haven' posted very many photos that i can find, so i can't agree that i am at a better percentage rate. However, I am of the mindset that the key to taking good photos is taking alot of photos. I hope i don't offend the masses in saying so; but that is how I have managed over the last 15 years.

I don't think you would offend anyone for sharing how you prefer to enjoy photography. You just keep shooting and sharing.
 
I don't think you would offend anyone for sharing how you prefer to enjoy photography. You just keep shooting and sharing.

I will, i think it would be hard to live and not take photos. Although i am more like kundalini that its hard to post and see what other people think about your work, its easier to delete 98% of it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom