What's new

I Love Liquify :)

Haha that first one of the last series reminds me of someone from harry potter or something, those are fun! haha.
 
You should have posted one of those in Critique to wind Graham up!

Nice, well no, nasty job actually!!! ;)

Rob
 
I love the liquify tool, been messing with it today and all i have is bruises from the wife to show for it, well it'll teach me to liquify pics of her.
 
I wonder if I can show this to girls he brings home when he gets older, that I do not approve of. "This is what your boyfriend looked like as a child, before the operation. The doctors say it could reverse itself as he gets older" bahahahahaha

cakefacewicked.jpg
 
OMG, tooo funny. My poor monitor almost took a direct hit as I was sipping some water when I flipped through this thread. Is one of the shots of Pitt n ...Aniston?
 
Antarctican said:
Is one of the shots of Pitt n ...Aniston?


Hahaha, no. These are all friends of mine. HOWEVER, I do live in Springfield, Missouri, home of Brad Pitt. :D


In fact, here's all the originals.

gw0001.jpg
gw0002.jpg
gw0003.jpg

gw0004.jpg
gw0005.jpg
gw0006.jpg

gw0007.jpg
gw0008.jpg
gw0009.jpg

gw0010.jpg
gw0011.jpg
gw0012.jpg

gw0013.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom