What's new

I Love Liquify :)

These are all very cool :thumbup::thumbup:

I just read a couple of tut's on line yesterday. Now I gotta try it!
 
gw0015.jpg
 
What a great idea for everyone's avatar.......Then try to guess who the h___ is that. At first with the first pic I thought you might be a dentist.:mrgreen: Open wide!!
 
these are priceless:lmao: :lmao:
yer very good at it:D
 
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

you could earn a small fortune charging people for that service
 
how did I miss this thread? Those are hilarious.
 
My - this thread was started (and at first also ended) in JANUARY of this year!!!
How come you found it again, Andy? You checked all of Kent's started threads?
 
LaFoto said:
My - this thread was started (and at first also ended) in JANUARY of this year!!!
How come you found it again, Andy? You checked all of Kent's started threads?

I'd never seen it, well I wasn't even a member back then. I replied to a post in Landscape/nature ans said "your av is freaking me out" and the reply was to look at this thread

I'm glad I did :lmao:
 
You could set up a booth on a board walk somewhere with a camera, lap top and printer...and run the 'caricature artist' out of business.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom