I love my wife...

Good women are damn hard to find I assume women have the same problems though. There just aren't that many people that actually care for each other anymore.

I'd say it's fair to say that a person's opinions of a good woman change over time.

At this young age, a good woman to me is a hot one.

In five to ten years, a good woman will be one that cares about me.

And in twenty plus years a good woman will be one that'll keep me.

A good woman is one that cares about you and you care about PERIOD. (assuming no real mental problems where one cares about people who hurt them or cares about people and hurts them)

Think this is getting slightly off the topic. I made a light hearted comment about my wife and it's turning into a debate about what is or isn't a good woman. No offence guys but I really don't want this thread going in that direction - start your own thread if you want to discuss that. Thanks

I made a comment about oral and it all goes crazy.

That made me laugh :D

Its nice you love your wife :)

Good women are damn hard to find I assume women have the same problems though. There just aren't that many people that actually care for each other anymore.

Too many people get married for the wrong reasons. I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful wife. We'll have been married for 3 years in just under 3 months time. She'd been married before but had been cheated on. I'd never been married but have had a very character building life.

Most reactions

Back