I need a new camera bag: Lowepro Classified 250 AW?

epp_b

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.eppbphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My standard Nikon bag is falling apart and stuffed to the absolute limit. I've been looking at the Lowepro Classified 250 AW, does anyone here use one of these? None of the local shops seem to have them in stock, so I can't go and look for myself (and, when I say "local", I mean "an hour and a half to drive").

I like the option to have a laptop in the bag (in addition to my camera gear) ... not that I'll be carrying my laptop everywhere with me, but it would be great for air travel, etc., when I take my gear and my laptop along.

This is the gear I'd need to be able to store in the bag:

Nikon D90, D40 (not pictured), 55-200 VR, 18-55, 35/1.8, 50/1.8, SB-600, Alienbees Cybersync CSRB / CST, various filters and batteries

With clever arrangement, I can actually fit it all in this little bag...

use card for size comparison; I tried to make these pictures approximately to scale

...but only just.

So, any opinions on the Classified 250?

Last edited:
Lowepro is by far the best IMO. I wont use anything else I have like four of there bags and will be adding a vortex backpack soon. I don't have the 250 but my everyday bag is there Nova 200 [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-Nova-200-Ultramarine-Blue/dp/B0016J5MMU/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1281816262&sr=8-6"]Amazon.com: Lowepro Nova 200 AW Camera Bag (Ultramarine Blue): Electronics[/ame]
and love it! Once I get my second body I will probably need to go with something larger maybe go for there magnum but I believe it will fit everything you listed well. Its set for two bodies

Most reactions

Back