Suggest good alternative travel bags similar to Lovepro 350 AW

lonerunner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So for some time i am looking to get one travel bag that i can fit everything into it and travel easy.

And Lovepro fastpack 350 aw seems like perfect solution for me, i can fit my camera, laptop, tripod, action camera, and some snacks and food / water to travel, mobile and so on... and everything would fit without having to be bulky or pushed to crumb.

I don't have many lenses to travel (only 2) and my camera is not some big and expensive one (Nikon D3100) also i wont travel with my laptop all the time, only to and from big destinations (for example if i travel to the sea i don't want to leave my laptop in a bus i want it with me in my backpack but when i get in apartment i won't take laptop with me traveling around the island on sea).

But as 350 aw is discontinued and it' almost impossible to find genuine one around shops in my area, there are many fake ones selling on to ebay or aliexpress and shops like this so i might endup paying alot for fake one.

Lately i have seen there is Lovepro fastpack 250 aw version II that is very similar to 350 version but i still don't see that one in shops near me.

The main reason why i think fastpack 350 aw is perfect fit is because of side pockets, you can easily take out and put back your camera.

If you had/have one to suggest i would like to hear your opinions and suggestions about some travel backpacks.

I have a Transit Sling 250AW but too small for a laptop (even my 13" MacBook) ... the Transit Backpack 350 can hold a laptop.

Interesting how Transit 350 is transformable, and i like it how it can open from the side for quick acces and from the back for complete access, this could come handy when i go to the beach but it looks like smaller bag and i have Toshiba Qosmio which is big laptop even if it's 15".

I use the PeakDesign Everyday Backpack 30L
you might be able to get away with the 20L
it's very very pretty and will hold the laptop.

edb-compare-2.jpg

I have a Fastpack BP 250 AW II, love it. Has the exact same pocket/compartment system as the 350 IIRC, just a little smaller. I also have a ProTrekker 450 AW (way too big for your needs) and a Whistler BP 450 AW, probably still too big for you, but the Whistler 350 might be decent if you want the features.

ProTrekker and Whistler are both more professional backpacks and you are right they looks to big and they are more for travel and settle to take a shot, Fastpack is more on the go, much easier to access camera and faster, which is what i am looking for. So far Fastpack BP 250 AW II is the best suit but i find it hard to buy here and from the internet it's just too expensive to get it from respected shops to be sure is't not a copy. Guess i'll just look around more or cash out 200$ for 250 aw II.

I have the Lowepro fastpack 250. I got it at a local Best Buy.

Its got room for all my gear with space left over. The camera and lenses fit into the lower half. The top is open for any thing that I might want that is not photography related. It has a nice padded slot on the back for a laptop/tablet.

Most reactions

Back