I need an excuse...

It'd be hard if she was hot, but I would still have to say no. I haven't been single for a long time, so it's a little hard to say. I do like the idea of the special package; you and the camera.

lol? wtf, what a strange request...

Ask her if you could borrow her virgi....eh...second thought. Bad idea.

Is there a reason that most of the women I know call me an ass on very regular occasions?

Lmao, awesome suggestions. She has a boyfriend though...who also sits next to me in math!

I guess I'll say no, though. I worked too long to save up for it lol. Thanks for all the awesome suggestions..I'd totally try the "the camera comes only as a bundle including you, special offer today" thing, if her boyfriend wasn't there
...but then again, it would be really funny in front of her boyfriend...

Lmao, awesome suggestions. She has a boyfriend though...who also sits next to me in math!

I guess I'll say no, though. I worked too long to save up for it lol. Thanks for all the awesome suggestions..I'd totally try the "the camera comes only as a bundle including you, special offer today" thing, if her boyfriend wasn't there
...but then again, it would be really funny in front of her boyfriend...

Its only funny if he's smaller than you...

she might be using the camera as an excuse to talk to you. Maybe she is sick of the BF and thinks the camera is a way of getting to you. Maybe she wants you to offer your help. Screw the BF, you didnt come onto her, just go for it dude.

Screw what everyone said, I had no idea you were talking about a 40D. I'd stab her if she even tried to touch it.

Screw what everyone said, I had no idea you were talking about a 40D. I'd stab her if she even tried to touch it.

All the women who read this thread need to learn a valuable lesson: The feminine mystique is so powerful it would make a man part with a 4-digit camera for an entire weekend. Please use your powers carefully...

All the men who read this thread need to learn a valuable lesson too: NO WOMAN short of your own mother or wife is worth this. Do not let women have this much control over you. Our OP did what he should, and I'm proud of him, but I know many guys who would have caved, and suffered the consequences...

dklod. Naww, I don't even like her very much, but that doesn't mean her hot powers can't get to me! She's seen my pictures, and I'm thinking they inspired her to start taking pictures..And she believes there is some sort of powers my camera has that will make her take nice pictures.

Palyriot..That seems a little harsh..LOL!

And Senor Hound. I agree with you! And also, her bf isn't the fighter type. He's a quad kid...He is in fact, shorter than me! ;)

Most reactions

Back