I need insight on how to:

iHTCHBK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Edit this picture properly I've tried on photoshop CS3,But I am fairly new to this and would like to have pointers on best way to edit a picture.I did alittle bit of stuff seems ok? but think it could be way better if I knew exactly what I was doing.
Thanks

064.jpg

a better question is, what would you like to see with this image?

is that someone's shadow in the lower right corner.

back to my idea.

do you want to change the color of the car, do you want it to be surreal, do you want it to be realistic?

The crop on this image is probably too tight, unless of course, you're wanting to focus on the motor, in which you are not close enough.

a better question is, what would you like to see with this image?

is that someone's shadow in the lower right corner.

back to my idea.

do you want to change the color of the car, do you want it to be surreal, do you want it to be realistic?

The crop on this image is probably too tight, unless of course, you're wanting to focus on the motor, in which you are not close enough.

No the motor sucks so no need to focus on that.Yes it was the owners shadow..and Im looking to make it natural/realistic as possible no effects just a normal photo.

No the motor sucks so no need to focus on that.Yes it was the owners shadow..and Im looking to make it natural/realistic as possible no effects just a normal photo.

Try experimenting with

gloss/matte
sharpening/dulling
contrast
Midtone Contrast, shadow..etc..

all of that could give you something to work with.

For example, if the owner is attempting to sell the car, he probably wants it to look great in the photo. So, make it look like it was driven off the show room floor, by slightly adjusting the above features...etc

Try experimenting with

gloss/matte
sharpening/dulling
contrast
Midtone Contrast, shadow..etc..

all of that could give you something to work with.

For example, if the owner is attempting to sell the car, he probably wants it to look great in the photo. So, make it look like it was driven off the show room floor, by slightly adjusting the above features...etc

Thanks for the help.I'll mess around this evening and then post the update and see what I can do from there.:thumbup:

First thing you need to do is adjust the white balance. The pic has a blue cast. Did you shoot raw? If so, you can best adjust it in Camera Raw. If not you can adjust it in Curves in CS3.

First thing you need to do is adjust the white balance. The pic has a blue cast. Did you shoot raw? If so, you can best adjust it in Camera Raw. If not you can adjust it in Curves in CS3.

It has been uploaded raw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back