I need to buy some tissues

I love Gladiator. I own the dvd. When it came out, tons of people were coming up to me telling me I look like Russel Crowe.

The 9th episode of Band of Brothers when they first discover the concentration camp makes me bawl like a baby.

voodoocat said:
The 9th episode of Band of Brothers when they first discover the concentration camp makes me bawl like a baby.
My granddad had to clear one (or more) of those places. I never saw them, but my mum tells me he had scares on his arms because he had to have so many injections at the time. All of the people clearing them did. There are some pictures of it that I want to see sitting outside. I keep meaning to look at them. He'd never talk about the war.

And back on topic. I seem to cry at all of the soppy stuff. Not just in films but on TV to. Like if a couple have been rowing and one of them does something really romantic afterwards. :cry:

starving4rtist said:
I think I'm one of the few to cry at ET.
I don't think you can consider yourself a human if you didn't cry at the end of ET. The only people not crying are the ones who have seen it (and cried already) a hundred times before and prepare in advance to hold it all back.

bambi ahh sad but true when his dad died
tilll this day i bawl like a baby

Luminosity said:
I watched Ghost last Saturday and , at the end , when she sees him finally , right before he ' goes to the light ' ... I surprised myself by gettin all emotional and crying.

But thats only because I started thinkin of my nana and how much I love and miss her.

Lumi! I always cry at this moment!!!

Hmm I can't say i've ever cried watching a movie, I've been moved by some but never cried.

Big Mike said:
I AM SAM...

I must have got some popcorn in my eye when I watched that the first time.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That movie had me in tears in several spots. I also cried at Beaches.

Gorillas in the Mist
My Dog Skip

Most animals movies with tragedy hits home. Human suffering is easy to deal with cuz we do it to ourselves relatively speaking.

BTW- Gladiator!?! :puke: I hated that movie.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back