haha I wasnt going for anything, the camera accidentally went off while I was squishing over to let someone by...haha and when I was going through the other pics I took, I saw it and was like wow, haha this is my happy accident for the week.
and of course you probably thought as a child in K that the 4 person band was an entire symphany and the music teacher was standing 20 feet in the air leading your all harmonious 6 year old voices!
I would tell you to go to a K cafeteria play and then remember! haha it is so different!
And at his old school, the cafe was HUGE, 300 people could fit in no probably, in this school (yes, we move a lot, thanks military) there are like 10 tables that seat 20 kids each, so packing a room full of parents and siblings and grandparents, your personal space really goes out the window.
The entire time, I had some chicks boob in my face! Literally, I was sitting, she was standing and there they were, wouldn't have been so bad, but the view wasnt that nice!
