I really like this one...

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a happy accident but I'm thinking of giving it to the music teacher at school! I really like it!

What do you think?

ictrnt.jpg

What is your reasoning behind liking it?

For someone not knowing any background on the shot, it's sort of busy. Hand with diamond, paper saying 'under the sea', group of people (possibly kids) ... There are three elements that don't seem to convey the story clearly. If that makes any sense. I know you were there and understand it, but for someone new, with no background, it's sort of confusing.

On the actual shot though, would have been nice to have all the words in focus along with the ring. I like the DOF otherwise though. Maybe a tighter crop to crop off the white blob (shirt, shoulder, etc?) would be more fitting.

This was the kids music kindergarten performance.
That was the song they had been working on for weeks!
The ring... it shows it is her hand so you can know it is her in the photo. She always wears that ring.

I understand what you mean by seeing the picture and being on the outside! I should have explained that.

Last edited:
The image should explain that...

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

The seaweed is always greener is somebody else's lake.

haha well she could not have too much room because there were about 300 people squished into a tiny cafeteria and this shot was where I accidentally took a picture while trying to squish over so someone could have more room.

I only have to assume you've never been exposed to an elementary school event held in a cafeteria?
and Kindergartners at that!
There is no real conducting, there is keeping in line. haha

haha I wasnt going for anything, the camera accidentally went off while I was squishing over to let someone by...haha and when I was going through the other pics I took, I saw it and was like wow, haha this is my happy accident for the week.

and of course you probably thought as a child in K that the 4 person band was an entire symphany and the music teacher was standing 20 feet in the air leading your all harmonious 6 year old voices!

I would tell you to go to a K cafeteria play and then remember! haha it is so different!

And at his old school, the cafe was HUGE, 300 people could fit in no probably, in this school (yes, we move a lot, thanks military) there are like 10 tables that seat 20 kids each, so packing a room full of parents and siblings and grandparents, your personal space really goes out the window.

The entire time, I had some chicks boob in my face! Literally, I was sitting, she was standing and there they were, wouldn't have been so bad, but the view wasnt that nice!

:sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back