I shoot her more than I ride her...

souljourney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She used to get plenty of action before I had my son...she being my bike, that is! ;)

mybike.jpg

First instinct was it was a girl...(sorry)
then I figured (Oh, it's gotta be a horse...)

So I expected a horse...

Nice bike. Kind of a neat shot...but a little too close

Haha...I knew someone had to be curious enough to look! :mrgreen: She is a nice bike...I actually was able to take her for a ride last week for the first time in quite a while. The itch is killing me.
Thanks for the comments.

If the itch is killing you, maybe you should take her to the gynecologist.

nice shot btw.

LMAO...gotta love late night humor. Thanks, MaxBloom!

Now that I'm not slap happy does anyone have any c&c on the contrast and tonal qualities of the shot? I haven't really done too much B&W with my DSLR. Is it better to shoot B&W or to shoot color and convert it? What's the best way to convert? I shot this one in B&W and only made very slight adjustments PP. ;)

looking more at the bike sorry, i worked at a shop in highschool :::memories:::

but we were a cannondale and specialized dealer...but i currently own neither :lol:

I expected to see a horse too. That's a really neat picture though.

Nothing wrong with C'dale and Specialized...My boyfriend has a Stumpjumper FSR and a Salsa Mamacita. Mmm...I love Salsa bikes, too! Trek just fits my body really well.

OK, about the image... :lmao:

Missed you earlier...thanks NateS! I didn't even think about horses when I titled my post.

Okay, I ride a Raleigh that I bought in London as a hybrid - city and trail - and now I live in (almost) Raleigh. Kinda funny if you think about it....or maybe not.

The rear forks are blown out, but that could be because you rode it last weekend. There's no blood, mud, dust or dirt on it, maybe because you didn't ride it last weekend.

I think the photo is fine....may a bit more front-end DOF.

I was expecting a horse as well. ;~P

Kundalini: Funny how that works, eh? I would ride a Raleigh if I could live closer to Raleigh. Or closer to any place that had any sort of topographical variations at this point.

You are right...the rear forks are a bit blown out. Perhaps from a ride I did in Snowshoe, WV (THAT was fun) or more likely because I cranked the contrast a bit too much. I'll work on that.

If you look very, very closely...you'll see dust. Whether that's from my ride last week or still remaining from sitting in the back corner for way too long prior to that is debatable.

I was actually focusing on the Trek and Fuel, which is why there is so much front DOF.

Horses, horses, horses. Hmph. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back