I shoot RAW :)

Geaux

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got my new shirt in from froknowsphoto and I decided to get the strobes out and try something I've never done before, shooting with a gelled strobe to color the background. How'd I do?

Lens: Sigma 85mm 1.4
Strobes: SB600 and YN460II

RAW by NOLA_2T, on Flickr

lol, of course not. Shot RAW, converted to .jpg ;)

That comment wasn't about the photography. You can't really delete posts, so i just...yeah.

Just curious, what was the comment lol. The suspense is killin me.

What an aRAWgance!!! ;)

Really liked it!!! :D
Kill your suspense: he might have homoured that there is nothing wrong if you click RAW and post JPEG ;)

Regards :D

That comment wasn't about the photography. You can't really delete posts, so i just...yeah.
I think you can delete a post in Advanced mode if you do it soon enough.

Geaux. the gelled background worked well. :thumbup:

I think you can delete a post if you do it soon enough

I haven't seen a forum yet you're allowed to. Threre's a Delete and a Delete Post button, but they don't work.

I think you can delete a post if you do it soon enough

I haven't seen a forum yet you're allowed to. Threre's a Delete and a Delete Post button, but they don't work.

Odd. they work for me! ;) I use it to delete the occasional double post when I am editing... works great! It does appear to only be available for a short time, though..

Some have figured out how to do it, because as a moderator I have seen where threads have been deleted by the poster.

I tried to delete my post just 2 seconds after I hit Post Quick Reply, then I went to Edit Post. Neither Delete or Delete Post did anything.

BTW, I want a shirt that says, "I Shoot RAW so I can PP later!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back