What's new

I shoot RAW :)

Deletepost.jpg


If you check above.. you will see my TEST post is GONE! ;)
 
KmH said:
I think you can delete a post in Advanced mode if you do it soon enough.

Geaux. the gelled background worked well. :thumbup:

You can delete a post any time you want. Just check off the 'delete post' box before deleting it.
 
wow, was excited to see so many replies, but alas, was hijacked lol.

thanks to those responding to my image, appreciate the positive reactions :)
 
I wrote a post already about the picture, but then I deleted it.
 
@Geaux you did awesome! Who needs a studio?
 
This Jared is more about selling he's products then teaching photography...not to talk about he's ego...wtf is the purpose of this thread anyway? - to show that you got hooked in buying he's products?! :er:
 
Unpopular, you win the internet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom