I shot my first event yesterday...

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...and I learned so much! It wasn't paid, rather a gift to my grandparents. It was their 50th anniversary party. I found I get annoyed very quickly with people ruining my lighting with their crappy little P&S flashes.:grumpy: I discovered you really do burn through batteries. I learned how exhausting it is to run around and try to get every shot, every person, etc. But I had a BLAST! It's definately something I want to learn more about and get into. I'll be pp photos tonight so I'll try to post some by tomorrow morning. I'm really going to want C&C! I think I got a few really great ones. There were these beautiful little girls dancing... *sigh* I hope those turned out well. All in all, it went well and I can't wait to pp and then shoot something like this again!

You sound so excited! Can't wait to see the pics!
I am! lol! It was a blast. The shots might not be fantastic, but the learning was awesome. For one thing, I never really understood how ISO works. It was very quickly very apparent to me as I was shooting in low light. Wow! It took actually seeing the change it made in the photos for me to get it. I'm a very visual, hands on learner. So I think I learned mounds yesterday.:D

Most reactions

Back